All Busy Bags are available for order at just $3 per busy bags of your choice + shipping.
BusyBagKits are $20 each + shipping.
Please email to inquire for purchase.
You are your child's best teacher! Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Small motor activity: Valentine's Day play ~ We Love You prints


V-day card 2012
Since my last post referred to a pause for time to play, I figured we might as well post some  photos of the activities we’d had in our household!
With the weather taking a turn for the worst this week here in Missouri and with my boys STILL fighting sinus colds, we are staying inside as much as possible. The print art photographed is what we did this at our monthly playgroup. As shown in the photo, we used craft paint on hands and toes to make a fun Valentine for Daddy and the grandparents.  This was an idea found on Pinterest.com….their post pictured handprints and footprints with alternate text.
Since I wanted to include all three of my children on the one page, we did handprints of my oldest to make the heart, toe prints from my middle boy (along the bottom) and then a thumbprint from the baby boy (in the center).
This was really quick and fun plus it could make for a nice gift for any occasion (a birthday or father’s day or anything of the like)!
p.s. If you’re not already on Pinterest and want to be invited, let me know and I’ll send you an invite.  If you’re already on, feel free to follow my kid activity posts (user: “RachelMayBailey”)!

No comments:

Post a Comment