All bags featured on this site, on Pinterest, and on Facebook are available for sale at just $3 each. Considering it may cost in upwards of $10 just to buy supplies for one activity type, this is a great option for those looking to be able to acquire a lot of bags and not have lots of leftover supplies! Plus, you don't have time wasted on bag creation or activity research!
ORDERS For BUSY BAGS:
Individual Busy Bags are available for purchase and are priced at $3 per bag.
Shipping runs $5-$7 for the first item and free for as many additional bags that fit in a USPS priority box! Sensory kits are heavy so shipping starts around $12+.
Orders can be paid via check through the mail or handled faster with Paypal (100% online-security guarantee).
Email to order ~ BusyBagCentral@gmail.com
Each activity comes in it’s own plastic baggie with zippered top (good for little fingers to operate) as well as individual instructions.
The list of available products can be found on the Master List page.
The commonly ordered Sensory Kit is for Thomas the train.
And the most popular Busy Bags are...
1. Alphabet Match-up – using magnetic letters and a printed sheet for letter and color recognition skills
2. Classy Colors – using clothes pins and paint chips for color and visual learning skills as well as building finger strength
3. Match-Me Cards – using colorful objects on cards for matching and recognition skills
4. Pop the Popsicle – using popsicle sticks and color ‘tops’ for matching and recognition skills as well as learning letters and basic sight words
5. Rainbow Bright – using felt and small objects for color sorting, finger dexterity and visual learning skills
6. Straw Beads – using straw beads and lacing items to build life-skills such as stringing; can also help with color recognition and sorting
As always, we focus on:
>a reusuable activity that incorporates craft products and/or recycles plastics from around the house
>teaching important early-learning concepts like letters or shapes and math and more
>including non-messy items with quick set-up and clean-up to encourage independent play
Please be aware that these contain small parts that can be a risk for unsupervised small children. Take time to educate your child on appropriate use to reduce the risk of choking, suffocation or other injury.